Friday, October 21, 2011

Sweet 13

Ma belle A...

I've known you for exactly 535 days.
I remember our very first meeting. You were very shy and I was so nervous. Meeting your dad's new girlfriend could not have been easy... especially, as you tell me, with all those evil step-mother stories floating around in your head.

535 days with you in my life has been quite the blessing. You are a beautiful young lady and today is your birthday (posted a bit late... sorry!). From what I know of you, I love every piece of you.

I love...
... your love of any bright and loud color.
... your love for your family.
... your passion for the Lord.
... your love of flip flops (who's your dad?!)
... your creativity.
... your sensitivity.
... your Type A personality. ha!
... your love of cats (and dogs!).
... your sense of humor.

535 days of you has been awesome. I can't wait to spend hundreds and hundreds more!
I love you lots,
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment