Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Letter 6 - A stranger

Hey there stranger! :)

You don't know me and I don't know you... So what would I tell you about me? What are the most important things you should know about me?

I'm a Christian.
I'm a wife and mother.
I'm loyal.
I forgive easily.
I love hard.
It seems impossible for me to hate (I haven't been able to do it yet...).
I will reason loving others even if it hurts me.
I love to serve.
I'm curious.
I hate to disapoint, but it happens.
I love peace and dislike confrontations.
I suffer from anxiety.
I'm an optimist.
I love to laugh.
I like to have things my way.
Some say I'm a good leader, but I prefer to follow.
I clean like crazy when I'm stressed out.
I strive to be transparent, always.
I am very patient... but you'd better watch out when I run out!
I like to talk.
I love to read.
I like a good party...
... but I also like to be alone.
I struggle with finding balance in my life.

Why is it important that you know this about me? Because those things are part of my core. It's who I am.  So if we ever meet and you wonder what I'm all about... you'll already know.

Until we meet...
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment