Monday, October 31, 2011

Letter 17 — Someone from your childhood

Hey G!

You popped up in my mind right away.

Your presence in my childhood made it memorable. You were and are such a sweet person. You were game for just about anything. I don't remember us ever fighting/arguing about anything.

Here's what I do remember:
- The Coconut Bar
- your dad's famous (secret) soup
- mini bottles of pop (when they first came out!)
- using an entire bottle of vanilla extract when making a cake (and how your mom wasn't happy we mis-read the instructions!)
- the Kid's Kamp
- riding around on four wheelers
- the way your laundry smelled (yeah, I know. I think it's weird too)
- your princess bed (and how I so wanted one!)
- your giant toy room
- the really awesome Halloween costumes you had
- our trip to Florida (and matching bikinis and dresses!)
- playing in your jacuzzi tub!
- camping with you, your mom and brother for a week in the Soo (for skating lessons)

Thanks, fille, for making my childhood exciting and wonderful and rich.
I love you lots,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment