Saturday, October 8, 2011

Letter 3 - Parents

A mes parents que j'aime avec tout mon coeur,

Let me begin by telling you that I appreciate you so much more now then I ever have. I can't say that I completely understand what it was like to raise us girls, but I have a glimpse into your life while raising my own children.

You were and continue to be amazing.

Thank you.

Thank you for...
...always trying your very best.
...making us a priority.
...making your marriage a priority.
...taking us to church.
...being affectionate towards each other in front of us.
...kissing and hugging us like crazy.
...creating for us beautiful childhood memories.
...respecting each other.
...showing us how to be friends by being friends to others.
...shielding your own personal struggles from us.
...being a team when all you wanted to do was run from each other.
...creating a safe home where we could talk to you about anything.
...creating a home where we could always have our friends over.
...being involved in our lives (through school/sports/friends/etc)
...snuggling (and sometimes falling asleep) with us for as old as we wanted you to!

But most of all... thank you for being you.

Mom, I love you more than the whole wide world and back again. Dad... Je t'aime fort fort plus que tout les nuages!!!

Marie-Renee
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment