Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Letter 10 — Someone you don’t talk to as much as you’d like to

My sweet sweet C...

I'm horrible at keeping up with you (and anyone else who isn't within a 25 mile radius of me)... thank goodness for Facebook!

Life has this way of keeping me plugged in to those who are physically near me. I have trouble taking a step back and looking beyond what is begging for my immediate attention.

It's funny though, that when we do get a chance to chat or visit, we're right back to where we were when we last left off. Maybe it's because we were inseparable during those crazy hormone filled years. Or maybe it's because you truly accept me now for who I am... who I've become.

I miss the days of our "coffees" at the Columbia and working at Mariette's with you. I miss working at the chip stand or heading to the beach or the pool hall... or anywhere, as long as I got to do with you. You were my best friend. You are my life long friend.

Thank you for accepting me the way I am... lack of communication or loads of communication. You love me just the way I am. And I love you just the way you are!

Your forever (and horrible at keeping in touch) friend,
Ren

No comments:

Post a Comment