Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I am blank because...

I am weird because...
If I don't clean the bathrooms on and every Saturday, I feel off.
I start my shopping in the sales section of every store, and most times I never leave that section.
My cell phone does nothing but call and text (no data plan) and you have to press buttons to use it.
I have a thing for smells. I will sniff until I figure out where the smell comes from and what it is.
I sleep walk when I'm overwhelmed or worried.
I love pre-teen Disney movies (Hannah Montana, High School Musical, etc...).
I have an eraser collection.

I am a bad friend because...
I'm horrible at keeping in touch.
I forget birthdays.
I'm not a very good gift giver.
I always say what I’m thinking.

I am a good friend because...
I want to see those I love succeed.
I love and cherish friendship.
You can show up at my house at midnight to talk about your bad day.
I’m not afraid to get silly and slap happy.
I always say what I’m thinking.

I am sad because...
I haven't seen my family in 1.5 years.
My daddy fought a cancer and lost his bladder, prostate and rectum.
I can't do it all and I know it.

I am happy because...
I'm in love with my husband, my kids, my life.
My daddy fought cancer and he won.
I'm saved.
I feel completely satisfied.

I am excited because...
My future is bright.
Winter cuddling.
Jesus' birthday is coming!
Movie watching.
Family time.
Holiday parties.
Dressing up.



No comments:

Post a Comment