Friday, December 2, 2011

It's your birthday!

It's your birthday! Woohoo!

You're officially, once again, 11 years older than me! I just know how you love birthday celebrations and making a fuss over things so I wasn't going to ignore your big day!

For your birthday I've decided to list out the 42 reasons I appreciate and love you.
  1. You are honest (maybe a little too much sometimes!)
  2. You are a really great dad.
  3. You smell nice.
  4. You are a hard worker.
  5. You love Jesus.
  6. You do laundry.
  7. You provide for our family.
  8. You listen and value my opinion.
  9. You respect me.
  10. You love the boys.
  11. Your handsome.
  12. You accept me the way that I am.
  13. You make me laugh.
  14. You're frugal (yes... I love that about you!).
  15. You have a really good heart.
  16. You're humble.
  17. You're a good kisser.
  18. You challenge the way I think.
  19. Your satisfaction with life.
  20. You take care of the car stuff.
  21. You are a fabulous check book balancer.
  22. You amuse me when you sing... and play air "instruments". ha!
  23. You ask me what matches and what doesn't. (it's cute!)
  24. You strive to be better every day.
  25. You love me.
  26. You are easy to talk to.
  27. You're easy going.
  28. The way you play with Marley - it's the cutest thing.
  29. The way you talk about your mom.
  30. That you talk to me about feelings, even when you really would rather not.
  31. You have extremely awesome hygiene.
  32. You're faithful.
  33. You kiss me every night before I fall asleep.
  34. You eat what I cook. :)
  35. You tell me I'm beautiful.
  36. You support my ideas/projects.
  37. You've got my back.
  38. The funny way you come up with silly nicknames for me.
  39. The sound of your voice.
  40. Your willingness to try new things for and with me.
  41. The utter happiness I feel when I'm with you.
  42. Your smile.
I love you B. I love you completely.
Can't wait to see the new ink.
~Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment