Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Power Rangers

Last Saturday morning, I laid on the couch in a very groggy state watching Power Rangers Samurai with my Monkey. He's an early riser that one... Anyway, we're snuggling on the couch watching Power Rangers and the episode reminded me of my faith.

Yes.

Faith.

More specifically, what we can do if we all were more like the Power Ranger Samurais.



You see the Power Rangers are great ninjas but it's only when they come together and create this robot (put themselves in it or some magic thing happens, not too sure), using their special skills, can they really defeat the big bad (really) ugly monsters.



The Power Rangers reminded me that I can make a difference for Christ on my own. But I can make a bigger difference when I align myself with people who are fighting the same fight as I am. Who's goals and objectives are my goals and objectvies. And who have a very clear view of what that big bad (really) ugly monster looks like and is capable of.
For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them. ~Matthew 18:20

No comments:

Post a Comment