Friday, December 30, 2011

3 kinds

I'm a little crazy with the whole new year thing.

I've started lists of things I want to do in 2012... meals, experiences, attitude, weight loss, my physical health, organization, etc...

But in the end I've decided on doing three "kinds". I can't get bogged down with a list of unattainable goals. Three might just be pushing it, but they are three I believe will move me forward and are necessary elements to a well rounded and full life.

In 2012, I will work to be kind to myself physically, mentally and spiritually:
  • I will nourish my body with good foods, I will go to bed when I'm tired, I will find fun ways to be more physically active.
  • I will nourish my mind with good thoughts, I will laugh more, love deeper and forgive more easily.
  • I will nourish my soul with our Lord. I will pursue a deeper relationship with Him. I will further seek to understand His Word and His will for me.
Being kind to myself will be a bit more of a challenge but I know in order to give more of myself, I need to be more to myself.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment