Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Heaven is Here

I just finished reading Heaven is Here by Stephanie Nielson.

Wow.

Really.

I've been following her blog for a couple of years and it's rocked my world so when she announced she was writing a book a while ago, I thought it was nice and that I'd have to pick it up. Had I known it would be that good.... I would have bought a copy right away. But I didn't. 2 weeks ago I was surfing Amazon and remembered wanting a copy.

The message, the hope, and the love that flowed through the pages made me see my own life in a different way. Her triumph, faith, and perseverance is breath taking.

One of my favorite things about Stephanie is her love for the simple. Being a mother. Being a wife. Living life. Enjoying it.

This is it. This is my life. My one and only life.

I will never again get to live this day. To snuggle my babies. To help with homework. To fold their clothes. To listen to their day. To lay down with my husband and whisper about our day before falling asleep. To make this best day I possibly can. To live the best day I possibly can.

Stephanie Nielson, thank you for sharing your world with us.
Thank you for reminding me to count my blessings. My health, my family, my faith, my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment