Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The never ending battle

It's the one that never ends. The one I will never get right. The ongoing struggle... 

I am either a rocking mom or a rocking employee. But both... at once? Nope. 

I can juggle. I can swing things. I can make it look fairly easy. But in the end, one is sacrficied for the other. 

It's tiring and frustrating but it's in His arms I find refuge (and... Diet Coke). 

There are days the thought of being a stay-at-home mom never leave my mind but other days when the thought of leaving a job I absolutely love sounds crazy (and not feasible!). 

And so the battle rages on and I hang on to His grace and patience and love cause more often than not, the road gets bumpy and things get half done and I fall asleep far too early and get up even earlier to be able to jump in it once again. 

That's it isn't it? 
Motherhood. 

A series of trips, juggles, and stumbles... And lots of kiddo grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment