Sunday, January 5, 2014

Battles

Hey you...

Your struggle. You are in the midst of the battle. You want it to end. At times it seems too much. You feel helpless and lonely.

You aren't. You will overcome. He promises it.

I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world. - John 16:33 ESV

I know it doesn't feel that way now... maybe it hasn't in months or years. I can't say that I understand your struggle. I wish I could. But then you don't understand mine either.

We're all carefully treading this world. Forever being swayed this way and that one. Two forces pulling for our souls. Who will win?

The fight is sometimes unbearable. Unending.
It will. You have to know that. You have to believe that. Trust Him. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment