Friday, September 2, 2011

Deep

It seems the Lord is speaking to me lately... I've been reading "Wisdom Walks" and it's just been life changing. It's a lot of work, but I'm enjoying every step of it. In conjunction with this study, the blogs that I follow (all different people, different points of view) all have a common theme these days; simplyfing life and creating deeper relationships. It mirrors my book's earlier lessons.

My heart is full. I want that. I want deep relationships. Not just in one area of my life, but in all. With my husband, with my girlfriends, with my parents, with my sister, with my children... I want to feel them ingrained in my life. I want transparency. I want to look them in the eyes when we talk. To have real meaningful relationship, deep, strong relationships.

I'm searching my heart, clearing my schedule and praying like crazy that God will clearly show me the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment