Thursday, January 21, 2010

Reasonable

I really hate writing blogs like the ones I have in the past few days. My happy perky self is kicking my pitiful crappy self in the head once I pull myself out of the funk.

This is life though, isn't it? A constant rollercoaster of emotions. Good days, bad days, crappy days, joy filled days. And on and on.

I just about called D the other night because I couldn't stop crying. I wonder if therapists like that. Getting called late at night. Do they feel important or do they think "Good Lord, woman! Get a grip! We're making progress here! Stop with the blubbering!" She'd never say that to me, I know. But she might just be thinking it... Anyway, I didn't call her but I went to bed early. I'm just like a kid - if I get super emotional, send me to bed and I wake up a little more reasonable.

I'm a little more reasonable today.

No comments:

Post a Comment