Friday, May 11, 2012

These are a few of my favorite "Mommy" things...

As Mother's Day approaches I'm a bit more nostalgic about love, live and especially you...

Here are just a few of my favorite things about being a mommy... but more specifically your mommy.

Long drawn out stories of dreams, days and nightmares.
Uneaten dinners (cause it's too yucky).
School productions.
Airplanes, trucks and toy guns.
2 books + 1 devotional + prayers, every night.
Me, sleep deprivation.
You, nightmares and boogie monsters.

Sticky kisses.
Sweaty of hugs.
Whining and giggles.
Liking girls.
Bedtime chats.
Worship songs in the car...
... and in our home.

I love you more than the whole wide world and back again.
I love you a bajimilion.
I love you.
I love you to infinity and beyond.

I love you, monkey.
I love you, peanut.
Je t'aime.
I love you this tiny much... times infinity!

No comments:

Post a Comment