Saturday, April 14, 2012

My heart

I have spent the last (almost) 24 hours in deep spiritual study. At times at the feet of one of my beloved Christian teachers Beth Moore and at times in theological conversations with my bff S.

My heart has changed. My soul has been stirred.

I am now more determined than ever to find my place in this world. I know my gifts. I know my heart. So why am I having such a hard time finding a solid place to serve? Why am I struggling with my place in a church, a body of people who love and want to serve the Lord?

I don't know.

My heart is desperately seeking a place to feel at home. A place where it can give and be used to help the kingdom. It needs to make a difference... big or small, no matter... just... a difference.

I want to serve where my heart sings.

No comments:

Post a Comment