Friday, March 2, 2012

I think I'm a 1.5... how about you?

I was making my yearly visit to my dermatologist last week (years of baby oil have done bad, bad things to my skin!) and  got this bad boy...




This is the second time I've had to have a mole removed. My other one was on my cleavage and as much as I'm sure you all would like to see it... I'm not putting my cleavage online. I'll show you in person though. :)

Anyway, so there I was waiting to have Mr. Sun Damage removed when I saw a poster that caught my eye.

The words displayed:

Which 1* are you?

Well, I wanted to know what in the world they were talking about cause I wanted to know which "1*" I was too!  So it turns out they were talking about this.

Um... so I looked at myself in the mirror and realized I'm a...


1.5

I obviously have the long "1" and the beginning of another... just a half though.

Um... so there I sat in the dermatologist's office wondering what I was supposed to do, now that I knew I was a 1.5.

I thought about it while they numbed me, cut out the "bad" mole that decided to create a journey on my arm and contemplated this new information and...

I decided Botox is disgusting, fake and expensive and not for me. I like my 1.5. I've earned my 1.5.

And I should use sunscreen.

No comments:

Post a Comment