Sunday, May 29, 2011

Time

The days are long but the years are short. ~Gretchen Rubin

It's true isn't it?

There are moments, days even, when I find myself wishing the time away - wishing the world away and other times when I want to push the pause button and bask in it.

Days... months... years  pass... Did I make the best of them? Am I making the best of the present? Am I truly making every single moment here on earth count. Am I leaving my children a beautiful legacy? What will they remember of me? Will they cling to their faith when the world rocks their hearts? Will my family know my heart? Understand my mission? How will others describe me when I'm gone?

I only get one shot. There's no do over.
The days are long and the years are short... I pray that I use my long days to make up for the short years.

No comments:

Post a Comment