Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Lost

I made a conscious decision to step back from ministry more than a year ago. My life was in transition and I knew I couldn't put as much effort and energy into my ministry as much as I knew it needed and deserved.

Now I'm back. Well... sort of. I find myself in an odd place, unsure of my next step. I love planning and implementing events. I love the chaos, the stress, seeing plans come to fruition. But is this really where God wants me? And if so, in what capacity? Where can I best use my gifts... and is it supposed to be in the same capacity as I have used them before?

Dear Lord, reignite my passion for ministry. Let me glimpse Your burden for those I come in contact with, and let me rediscover all over again why I love serving You. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment