Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Under Construction Once Again

Lately I feel like I've been failing much more than I'm victorious.

This happens every time I make a valiant effort to grow my relationship with Christ. Every.single.time.

My growth period is hard, folks.

I'm snappy. I'm sappy. I'm a little bit of a mess.
But I love it.

It just means that Satan knows I'm rocking it. Knows I'm doing His will and he's mad about it.
Tough nuggets.

Since going to therapy I'm all about analogies these days - (did you know most men understand more with analogies then long drawn out words about feelings?) so right now I feel like I'm in an egg and I'm slowly outgrowing it. Soon, I will hatch. And soon my soul will be a bit more whole and the lesson God is teaching me will be pressed into my heart and I will be a better follower.

I will. And it will rock.
But until then, you're all stuck with the sappy and snappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment