Sunday, November 10, 2013

A lot

A lot has been going on these past few months. A lot.

So much I've wanted to share but I really couldn't... because my words and thoughts were not working together.

I have a group of women praying for me right now because the truth is, I'm hurting.

Some of the things going on are just plain yucky. Things are being said about B and I that aren't true and they are being said to someone we love very very much. And as much as we try to keep the record straight... it's been REALLY hard not to fight back and say mean things to defend ourselves.

So we don't.

We say nice things about the people saying mean things. We defend them. We pray for them. We try to understand them. And we pray some more.

"If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them." Luke 6:29

That is HARD! I want truth. I crave truth. And it's hard when truth is not being shared. 

That's really all I'm going to say about it. Please pray for me. For us (all of us). Direction, peace, love, and resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment