Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The road ahead

I think. I hope. I pray. I believe... that life is about to get into a more normal regular pattern. It's also making me work harder on myself. Big life changes tend to do that. :o)

God, it seems, wants me to really figure out what is important to me. As the kids get older, their schedules become busier. As I grow in who I am, I discover what I enjoy and how much time I'm willing to sacrifice to do it. I'm discovering that what I believed I loved, I don't as much anymore. My passions have been modified.

I think that's normal. As life goes on, our hearts and spirit are being molded, changed. The things we thought would be a "someday" have found the day. We are drawn to things that reflect where we've been and what we've learned.

It is time to take a good look at my surroundings and listen to the Holy Spirit's whisper.

No comments:

Post a Comment