Thursday, August 4, 2011

Grumpy me

I've been grumpy this week. Very grumpy.

Sure I can blame it on PMS (and I have) but some of it, if I'm honest with myself has to do with control.
Oh, you thought I was all "healed" from that ugly little struggle?

Nope.
Not. At. All.

It rears it's ugly head whenever I feel like things are changing. Living with someone new (whom I love to pieces!), in the middle of a move, the apartment in shambles, trying to get original with meals (using what we have so we don't have to move more stuff), trying to get things cleaned so we can get the deposit back, trying to get marriage certificates and name changes... Oh... and you know. Life in general.

I laid in my bed last night praying. I prayed that God would help me choose better words, appease my anxiety and help me to enjoy the process of change. I asked. He will answer. I just had to ask!

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
Matt 7:7

No comments:

Post a Comment