Thursday, October 22, 2009

That's so random

This is hysterical!

I would have written on my blog sooner then now, however I couldn't find the stupid thing! I Googled to look for it, but since changing my settings, I can't find it that way. I tried and to go through the blogs I follow to see if I can get in that way... nope. I tried to look through my gmail account, nope. And now as I type, I don't really know how I found it but I did add the sucker to "Favorites"! Done!

Today is a good day. I'm making progress in this new life that I'm trying to create. Do I know what I'm going to do decide on my "big decision"? Nope. Am I ok with that? Yep. So here I am.

I spoke at church on Saturday for about 15 minutes. It seemed shorter but I couldn't ignore the big red sign in the back flashing "YOU ARE OUT OF TIME. WRAP IT UP." -- so I guess I ran over. Um... I wasn't too surprised I went over. It was totally fun and I had more to say but the tech people don't like when you mess with the schedule.

I've been really random today but this seems like my head lately. Thoughts flying every which way not making any sense. And I'm ok with that. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment