Monday, October 30, 2017

19 Years and Counting...

A couple of weeks ago we celebrated you.
19 years old and such a wonderful young lady.

I wonder how much longer you'll ask for our opinion.
I wonder what you think of us now that you've had "freedom".
I wonder if you know how much you mean to me.
I wonder if you know how much I miss you, your presence, your laugh, your thoughts.
I wonder if you know much much I don't miss losing Skip-Bo to you (ha!).
I wonder if you know what joy watching you and your brothers together gives me.

You sweet A, are my all time favorite daughter.

You are strong and courageous and bold and loyal and adventurous and beautiful and intelligent and driven and kind and generous and dedicated and sweet and funny and sarcastic and faithful and more and more and more.

I hope you had a great birthday!
I love you lots,
Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment