Thursday, June 6, 2013

Enjoy

We've been back a couple of days and many have asked about our trip.

My heart and soul are so full. Peace filled. Love filled.
We were busy during our trip but my body wasn't exhausted. My patience was renewed. My laugh came easily. And my being enjoyed.

These past few months my life has seemed quite chaotic. Work, life, volunteer... my world has been non-stop. I came back to... the same thing. But it's different. My head is different. Things seem lighter. Life isn't easier. We came back to the same issues, but we came back rested. Connected. Whole.

For the first time in months, my anxiety has minimized.
God is so good. He is in control. I know this. I feel this.
I took some time to listen. To be still. To enjoy His blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment