Monday, April 30, 2018

Fragile

I feel very broken for the past few months. Fragile, really.

Like pieces of me are ready to shatter. I have to keep the pieces pulled in so I don't fall apart. 
But then sometimes I do and the pieces still feel loose and gentle. 

It's just a season of life that is tender. I know it won't last and 5 years from now I will wish this time back. Maybe.

Right now I take slow breaths and tread carefully. Unsure of each step.
Life looks different than it has in so long. 
It's a good life. A happy life. But it's fragility is at the surface.

I look at them and pray they understand my heart. That's the part that makes me fragile - the realization that they don't. That who I am is a mystery to them.

Holding on to His promises I take a step and then another and my hope is in Him.



No comments:

Post a Comment