Thursday, December 3, 2015

You on your birthday

We celebrated your birthday yesterday.
You know... just like you wanted. Low key.
Pizza, cake from a box... ice cream.
Not too much fuss.

But I couldn't let the day go without telling you how much you mean to me.
You like when I do that.
I like when I do that.

I like who I am when I'm with you.
You challenge my thinking. You push me to be better while loving me right where I am.
That's an incredible gift.

Don't ever think that I love you just for what you do for me/say to me. I love you for who you are.
You.
All of you.

Loving.
Humble.
Sarcastic.
Loyal.
Respectful.
Resilient.
Compassionate.
No nonsense.
Curious.
Non judgmental.
Funny.

Those are just a few of the things I love about you.

B - you own my heart.
I love you to pieces.
Marie
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment