Saturday, March 26, 2011

Roller Coaster

I've been struggling with this post for 2 weeks now. I'm excited and completely thrilled with my news... I feel so peaceful and certain about my future, however every day is a new day that brings on new feelings and makes me look at my world in a different way. I suppose that happens when you're about to do something that will change every single aspect of your life and your children's life. Something I really wasn't sure I'd ever do again. Something I was positive I would not be doing a year ago. I'm engaged and I'm getting married in a few months.

I'm thrilled beyond belief. My life without B wouldn't feel right and whole. He's an answer to a prayer I wasn't sure I was ready for.  He brings out a side in me I didn't know I had. I'm blessed beyond belief. 114 days from now I will be his wife.

My life is not at all how I thought it would be. It's like yours... a crazy roller coaster. For years I held onto the safety bar in front of me, thinking it would give me the control I was scared to give up, but now I've let go and my arms are up high and my head is back enjoying it all, resting in the assurance that God has complete control over the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment